We are delighted to announce that the Call for Papers for MAMO2017, to be held in Manchester, is now open.
Specific themes include, but are by no means limited to:
- The reception of the Middle Ages in the arts, music, film, politics & popular culture
- The significance and relevance of Magna Carta to the modern world
- Medievalism and Orientalism
- Translating and interpreting medieval texts
- Re-enactment and revival
- Fantasy and the Middle Ages
- Eco-Medievalism and postmodern approaches to medieval studies
- The Middle Ages in Film, Television, Comic Books and Graphic Novels
- Medievalism and video games
- Science and the Middle Ages
- The Middle Ages and documentary programming
We are now calling for final proposals, due in to us by Friday 12th December 2014. Please circulate widely: click here for the Final Call for Papers poster.
For individual papers, abstracts of 250-300 words should be sent to email@example.com.
Panel proposals should include abstracts, names and contact details of presenters and a short (c. 200 word) description of the panel itself with the organiser’s contact details.
One thought on “Call for Papers 2017”