The second biennial MAMO conference was held at the University of Lincoln in 2015, organised by Dr Joanna Huntington and Dr Andrew Elliott, with the help of the University of Lincoln Events Team and supported jointly by the School of Film and Media and the School of History and Heritage.
The keynote speakers were:
- Elaine Treharne (Stanford University), The Roberta Bowman Denning Professor of Humanities
- Louise D’Arcens (University of Wollongong), Associate Professor of English Literature
- James Hannam, author of God’s Philosophers: How the Medieval World Laid the Foundations of Modern Science
- Kevin J. Harty (La Salle University), Professor and Chair of English
- Claire Breay (British Library) Lead Curator of Medieval and Earlier Manuscripts
You can watch a (rough and uncut!) feed from the live streamed Round Table “Pedagogies of Medievalism”, organised by Helen Young, here.
Download the full conference programme from 2015 as a PDF: Final Programme.